Wild Acres is located in Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada. We enjoy breeding, showing, milking and selling registered Nubian dairy goats.
Ask us about our 2020 waiting list for goat kids.
Our does are due to birth from March through to June.
Registered Does starting at $500
Registered Nubian Bucks starting at $500
Non-Registered Bucks $250
Nubian Wethers $150
50% deposit to reserve a goat.
They will be ready for their new homes at about 2 months of age.
We reserve the right to select animals for our herd’s needs.
Our herd name is “Willows Wild” and our Nubian herd is under my name with the
Canadian Livestock Records Corporation
Carolyn Selent Wild (WIL) Member No. 5392701
Please click on this blue link to see the pedigrees of our registered Nubian goats
Please read our ordering policies entirely by placing an order with Wild Acres you have acknowledged that you have read and agreed to them. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
Canadian National Goat Federation CNGF ID and Traceability Project 2018
Birth Weights: 5 – 12lbs. dependent on single birth, twins, triplets & doe size/age
Birth weight plus 10 lbs each month
Buck approx. 36 lbs.& Doe 34 lbs. at 2 months.
Wild Acres Nubian Goat Ordering Policies:
By placing a deposit or purchasing a goat from us, you indicate the acceptance of this policy.
To Reserve a Kid:
- Reservations are based on the order in which deposits are received.
- Contact us via email or phone call to confirm the availability of your desired reservation.
- A 50% deposit per kid is required to hold the kid(s) ordered and it is non-refundable unless we cannot supply the order.
- If we cannot supply the goat order, then your deposit can be transferred to another goat that is available, to the following year or returned to you.
- A reservation will not be held without a deposit.
- We prefer Interac email money transfers, cash and certified cheques. No Personal cheques.
- Deposits are not refunded on cancelled orders.
- As the breeder/owner of the animals, we reserve the right to retain an animal for herd replacement.
- We also reserve the right as a breeder to refuse a sale of a kid or doe to anyone, at any time at any point in the transaction, at which point your deposit will be refunded.
- Kids are to be picked up at 2 months of age.
- Full payment is due before the animal leaves the property. If you wish to pay at the time of pick-up, please bring cash.
- We are not responsible for the transportation of the goat, so please bring your own crate with clean, dry bedding when you come to up pick up your animal.
- Immediately upon possession of the animal, the buyer takes full responsibility for well-being and husbandry of the purchased animal.
- Laboratory tests are the financial responsibility of the buyer as are the transporting kennels needed for animals.
- We do our best with disbudding kids but we cannot guarantee that they will not develop scurs.
- We do not guarantee show quality.
- We do not offer breeding or stud services due to biosecurity measures.
Seller Agrees to:
- Have kid(s) disbudded, tattooed, wormed and vaccinated before they leave the farm.
- Transfer the ownership registration by the requirements of CGS to the buyer’s name.
- Seller agrees to accept the responsibilities for the transfer fees.
- Animals are sold on a “where is, as is” basis and guarantees the buyer that the said animal(s) are in good health, are free of injury or disease at the date of sale.
- And the animal(s) sold is expected that he/she will breed if provided with the proper care, environment, and nutrition. In the case of failure to breed the situation must be fully substantiated by a physical examination and applicable medical tests performed by a licensed veterinarian.
- We are not financially responsible for the medical expenses of a fully purchased animal after it leaves our care.
- Any contesting as to the health or physical condition of the animal(s) at the date of sale/upon arrival needs to be fully substantiated by a physical examination and applicable medical tests performed by a licensed veterinarian, and provided in writing to the Seller within 48 hours of sale.
- We will not be responsible for veterinarian costs incurred by buyer in obtaining such examination and tests.
- For bio-security reasons, we cannot have goats return to our farm once they have left the property.