Welsummer Eggs Pre-Order
- Price is per egg
- We will not ship less than a dozen eggs, but you can have more than one breed in that dozen.
- When eggs are picked up or sent to you via Xpresspost (Canada Post), your egg hatch rate can potentially drop to around 50% or even less.
- The buyer assumes all risks associated with shipped or picked up eggs, once they leave our hands.
- Therefore, we do not refund, replace nor credit hatching eggs and we do not refund deposits unless we can’t supply the order.
- Hatching eggs are shipped to BC, YT, AB, SK and MB in April, May and June depending on availability.
- Each hatch is unique regarding hatch rate and there are too many outside factors to consider and not every egg may start growth even if your eggs were picked up.
- A small fertile blastoderm in the egg may look infertile after a short time in the incubator. The blastoderm may die early in the incubation process or eggs may have been damaged during transit. Therefore, cracking the eggs during or after the incubation process in order to determine fertility is not going to be give you a precise ratio of fertile to infertile eggs.
- Our breeding pens usually contain multiple roosters in each pen.
- Egg color varies by each individual bird, by the time of the year, diet, health, lighting and management (free-range on green pasture vs. confinement). They are not always super dark eggs as the colour is applied to the outside of the egg.
- We will stay in touch with you via email regarding shipment.
- Please see our webpage Hatching Eggs | Wild Acres for more information.
- All eggs are dated and labelled as to what type they are with pencil.
- In order to reserve the fertile eggs for you a $20 deposit is required and paid for via Interac email transfer.
- We will contact you via email after you place your order as soon as we can.
- We cannot guarantee show quality.
Welsummer | Wild Acres See our webpage for more information.