Indian Runner Duck Eggs Pre-Order
78 Left in Stock
Minimum purchase amount of 3 is required
Maximum purchase amount of 24 is allowed
*A one-time handling fee of $6.00 will be added to your shipping total at checkout.
Manufacturer: Wild Acres
- Price is per egg
- Indian Runner duck eggs are available for shipping in May and June
- We will not ship less than a dozen eggs, but you can have more than one breed in that dozen.
- When eggs are picked up or sent to you via Xpresspost (Canada Post), your egg hatch rate can potentially drop to around 50% or even less. Canada Post will not insure eggs.
- Hatching eggs are shipped to BC, YT, AB, SK and MB in April, May and June depending on availability.
- The buyer assumes all risks associated with shipped or picked up eggs, once they leave our hands.
- Therefore, we do not refund, replace nor credit hatching eggs and we do not refund deposits unless we can’t supply the order.
- Each hatch is unique regarding hatch rate and there are too many outside factors to consider and not every egg may start growth even if your eggs were picked up.
- A small fertile blastoderm in the egg may look infertile after a short time in the incubator. The blastoderm may die early in the incubation process or eggs may have been damaged during transit. Therefore, cracking the eggs during or after the incubation process in order to determine fertility is not going to be give you a precise ratio of fertile to infertile eggs.
- Our breeding flock contains multiple drakes.
- We will stay in touch with you via email regarding shipment.
- Please see our webpage Hatching Eggs | Wild Acres for more information.
- All eggs are dated and labelled as to what type they are with pencil.
- In order to reserve the fertile eggs for you a $20 deposit is required and paid for via Interac email transfer.
- We will contact you via email after you place your order as soon as we can.
- All eggs must be paid in full before shipping.
- Our Indian Runner duck flock is pure and a free-ranging breeding flock that consists of white, trout, pencil, black, chocolate and blue colours. Some of our ducks are also of mixed colouring.
- We cannot guarantee show quality ducks or specific colours of ducklings.
- The Indian Runner duck eggs may be blue and or white in colour.
- Each customer order of a dozen Indian Runner duck eggs usually gets a few blue and a few white eggs depending on what is available at that time.
- Runners were originally bred in Southeast Asia for high egg production and excellent mobility. There is evidence of their ancient ancestry from stone carvings in Java that are over 2000 years old. You will not find a better foraging duck than the Runner. They eat weed seeds, insects (including wasps), slugs and other bugs.
- Indian Runner Ducks | Wild Acres - see our webpage for more information.